Including a PHP script in your WordPress Post or a Page as compared to in Sidebar Widget is possible. All you need to do is install a wordpress plugin which makes execution of PHP possible. In my case I installed a plugin called PHP Execution. I can now include any PHP script within a post or page. I was able to install a small PHP script in the Header.php which displays current time and date at the top of the template. Here is how you can implement it. Goto Header.php and insert this small PHP code:
NOTE: Installing this plugin (and any other PHP execution plugin) is an open invitation to hackers as they can post scripts as comments. Please know what you are doing before installing.
houston texans tickets
indianapolis colts tickets
jacksonville jaguars tickets
Share and Enjoy
- Graphics card goes missing from device manager – Fixed
- Restoring video thumbnails on Windows Explorer
- Extending trial period of a Windows app
- Fixing Insufficient Storage error on Google Play
- How to make Whatsapp work on iPad 2 (with wifi only)
- ROM Toolbox tips and tricks
- Moving apps to SD on Samsung S7562 Duos
- VLC Player alternatives
- Speed up the read speed of SD card
- Improve your browsing speed while using Bittorrent!